
While they were gone Hannah and I had a girls weekend. We scrap booked and worked on some Christmas Presents. I finished Hannah's flare ribbed scarf
and Anders ribbed scarf.
I have always thought of ribbing as a masculine stitch, not sure why, but, I do! So the flare at each end of Hannah's scarf makes it look very feminine, yet still with some very pretty ribbing:)This morning I started Anders hat to match the scarf and will probably finish at swimming lessons tonight. I hope everyone is having wonderful cool fall days!
2 comments:
It sounds like you all had a very productive and nice weekend. The scarves are cute. I agree, I think of ribbing as a masculine stitch also.
Secret Yarn Buddy
I like the flare rib scarf a lot. A really cool idea to add some pizzazz to an otherwise plain rib scarf. Great job :)
Post a Comment