
Now, I just Have Larry's Slippers and Mittens for both the kiddos left! Yeah! Then I can knit something I want:)
I am all ready for tomorrow too! The giblets are cooking as we speak and The turkey is defrosted and I have everything else I need:) Once I got all my groceries I felt a lot less anxious about cooking Thanksgiving.
Speaking of Thanksgiving, Hannah had a feast today at school and her teacher said they could dress up as Pilgrims or Indians. This is what we came up with for Pilgrim Hannah!

Behind Hannah you can kind of see the new wall color! The house is almost finished being painted -- only the bathroom is left:)
2 comments:
The slippers are beautiful!! They turned out great. Hannah looks adorable. Have fun tomorrow.
Your Secret Pal
Hannah looks adorable in that costume. I bet she had a blast.
Very nice taupe color on the wall. Means it won't clash with anything. :)
Angel
Post a Comment