I started knitting this afghan for my Grandpa on Sunday and I am almost 75% done with it. I was super worried I would not finish it while he was still alive, but, I have almost this uncontrollable urge to knit the afghan. I cannot seem to put it down! I knit for 4 hours straight last night -- I never sit and knit for that long. As soon as dinner was done, I sat and watched the election returns (Yeah) and knit and knit and knit. This morning when I got up, my back hurt so bad from sitting hunched over the afghan -- it is too heavy to lift very far.
I guess I think this is weird -- I have never before had this compulsion to knit something, ever!
2 comments:
It's simple, the afghan is needed more than you know. You will have it done in time. Do not despair.
Cheering you on!
It is almost done -- only a few more squares left to knit. Yesterday when the kids saw me hunched over my knitting, trying to knit like a speeding bullet I told them I was knitting a hug for my grandpa and I needed to get it to him fast!
Post a Comment