I told you I had a lot to post about, so here we go:)
Hannah had a super busy week last week, she graduated Kindergarten and turned 6! Her graduation ceremony was so cute! Class of 2020 -- I bet there is some sort of cute slogan to go with that!
For her birthday we took her and a few friends to see Kung Fu Panda, which was a super cute movie!
She got to open presents 4 different times -- At our house, when Aunt Lauries came, at Grandma and Pops and with her friends! She thought her Birthday was for the weekend and not just on Saturday!I was busy this last week too, so busy in fact I didn't have any time to knit! None at all! I got all the PTO stuff handed off to the new president! Thank you! The PTO gave me a parting gift:) A 1 night stay at a Hampton Inn and $50 to P.F. Chang's! That was so sweet of them, and Larry and I cannot wait to use it:)
While I did not get any knitting time in, I did manage to have a little stash enhancement time! I stopped by Fuzz and got some yummy sock yarn.
And, after I saw the sale flyer for Michaels, I had to go stock up on Cotton. $1 each! I have this thing, if it is a dollar, it is really hard to pass up! The only sad thing, I wanted solids and all they had left were ombres, which I have a ton of, but, they may get more in by the end of the week, so I will stop by again!
Larry is leaving town for the Sawtooth Relay this weekend and the kids and I are going to relax and have some fun, without too much driving:) There is a thing called Eagle Fun Days this weekend -- but the gas, AH! So, I think we will have a lot of fun close to home -- maybe movie night with banana splits:)
No comments:
Post a Comment