Over the weekend the hubby and I went to Vegas. We had some fun and some realizations (we are not the kind of people that like hanging out in Vegas on a Saturday Night with all the "Beautiful People"). The opulence of the strip was almost too much for me! I just kept thinking, that the people that built these casinos could support an entire country with what their casino cost! After I realized I was slightly overwhelmed with the extravagance, we headed down to Freemont Street. That was a lot more fun. The people were friendly and the crowd was fun. I think Freemont Street was more what I expected from Las Vegas.
We saw a lot of sights, The Flamingos at the Flamingo, The Lions at MGM Grand, The Conservatory at the Bellagio, the Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay are the pics below!





No comments:
Post a Comment