My Brother, SIL and nephews came into town for the weekend, It was so fun to see AJ, it has been since July. For those of you who have been around since I started the blog, AJ is doing teriffic! He is through with Surgeries -- they think. Still having some problems with the good ole intestines, but, doing really great! Developmentally he is right on track and even walked a little for us this weeked:) It was fun to see them and I think we will go to SLC and visit them this summer!
Knitting wise, not much! I finished 1 Princess mitt and casted on for the other, using some yummy black cashmere for them and can't stop playing with the first one I knit, so soft, fluffy, creamy, warm, I could go on.
Pictures to come, lots on the camera, I am just being to lazy to put them on the computer:)
No comments:
Post a Comment