Hannah's had her birthday party last weekend on Saturday.
Of course it was a princess party! Her friends came over and we played some games (pin the jewel on the princess crown), made some princess hats and had tons of fun with a mermaid pinata in the backyard! After the party Grandma and Pops came over and wished Hannah a happy birthday. She had so much fun.
Anders graduated from kindergarten yesterday!
It was so cute and they had a little sign that said they were the class of 2019!
Wow! that seems so far away, but I know the time will pass quickly:) Next year with Anders in First grade and Hannah in Kindergarten I will also be the PTO president at their school.
It has been a great few weeks and it will get even better with a trip to sun Valley this weekend. Larry is on a team for the Sawtooth Relay and I am the volunteer that the team is required to bring. Anders and Hannah will get to stay in Boise with Grandma and Pops for the weekend! I think that they are looking forward to that more than I am looking forward to a weekend away.
No comments:
Post a Comment